The Chapter calendar shows four categories of events: advanced training sessions, volunteer service opportunities, initial training sessions, and chapter business, such as meetings and due-dates.
- General Membership – Saturday, August 10, 2019 at Powderhorn Wildlife Management Area near Port O’Connor. Since Powderhorn is a closed area and the gate must remain locked, please RSVP to Bill Burge to to be sure he knows you are coming and when you will be at the gate.
- 7:30 am – meet at the gate if you want to participate in the iNaturalist bioblitz on the way to the meeting (need training?)
- 10:00 am – AT with Chapter Meeting: “Overview of Powderhorn Ranch” by Dan Walker, Powderhorn WMA Manager
- 11:00 am (approx) – Chapter business meeting
- Board of Directors – Saturday, October 12, 2019, 10:00 am at the Dow Recreational Center. All members are welcome to attend. The annual financial review is scheduled before the meeting, and the annual Policies & Procedures review and change vote is due at the meeting.