SABP 10th annual conference: Two-day event beginning Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 9:00:00 AM at the University of Houston Victoria, 3161 N. Ben Wilson St, Victoria, TX 77901 in UHV North Bldg, Multipurpose Rm 3007. Free. Registration Required.
Two full days of presentations connecting SABP partners, stakeholders, and anyone interested in learning more about the issues, challenges, and opportunities along the San Antonio Bay / Guadalupe Estuary and Watersheds. Register for the the full conference or for either day if you can’t attend both. Conference agenda and registration
The following sessions are approved as AT:
- History and Development of SABP
- State of the Bays
- SA Bay Partners and our Accomplishments
- The Future of San Antonio Bay: Responding to Ongoing & Emerging Issues (3 different sessions, each including up to 3 speakers)
- The Future of San Antonio Bay: Environmental Education, Stakeholder Outreach and Involvement Chart the Course (5 speakers)
- Montopolis’ The Living Coast performance(approval to be determined)
Report days separately as AT: Lecture Series presentation and specify SABP along with session titles you attended in the description.