On the Second Tuesday of each month at the noon hour (12pm Central Time), the TMN State Office will offer an hour-long virtual advanced training event. Report each session as AT: TMN Tuesday and put the session title in the description.
Go to the State #TMN Tuesdays page for details and registration for individual sessions:
- January 11—State of the TMN Program 2022
- February 8—Seed Collections for Conservation
- March 8—Historical Women Naturalists: Remembering Forgotten Pioneers
- April 12—Health and Nature
- May 10—Crossing the Finish Line: Recovering America’s Wildlife Act
- June 14—A Master Naturalist in Space!
- July 12—Authentic Leadership in Public Service
- August 9—Connecting All Texans to Conservation Through Meaningful, Engaging Interpretation
- September 13—Summer 2022: What Happened and Why
- October 11—Chapter Project Fair: Annual Showcase of Chapter Projects across the State
- November 8—
- December 13—
Note: Recordings are posted after each session, and may be reported as AT during the year in which they were originally presented. Report as the day you watched the video, rather than the original date the training was presented.