On the Second Tuesday of each month (except October) at noon (12:00pm CST), the TMN State Office will offer an hour-long virtual advanced training event. Report each session as AT: TMN Tuesday and put the session title in the description.
Note: Past sessions are online and available as AT on the State website at #TMNTuesdays.
Watch this space for information about upcoming sessions as they are developed:
- January 12—Chapter leadership and Growth
- February 9—Nature’s Best Hope, by Dr. Doug Tallamy
- March 9—Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion – Speaker TBD
- April 13—Impacts of Winter Storm Uri on Texas Fish & Wildlife
- May 11—Why Burn? Fire History and Fire Effects
- June 8—Dragonflies: Pond Patrol
- July 13—Texas Watershed Protection Planning: Addressing Water Quality/Quantity Issues
- August 10—
- September 14—
- November 9—
- December 14—
#TMN Tuesdays website for details and registration