On the Second Tuesday of each month at the noon hour (12PM Central Standard Time), the TMN State Office will offer an hour-long virtual advanced training event. Report each session as AT: TMN Tuesday and put the session title in the description.
Go to the State #TMN Tuesdays page for information about upcoming sessions as they are developed:
- January 11—State of the TMN Program 2022
- February 8—Seed Collections for Conservation
- March 8—Historical Women Naturalists: Remembering Forgotten Pioneers
- April 12—Health and Nature
- May 10—Crossing the Finish Line: Recovering America’s Wildlife Act
- June 14—A Master Naturalist in Space!
- July 12—Authentic Leadership in Public Service
- August 9—
- September 13—
- October 11—
- November 8—
- December 13—
#TMN Tuesdays website for details and registration
Note: Past sessions are online on the State website and approved as AT during the year in which they were originally presented.